Saturday, November 12, 2011

Kim Hyun Joong To Release Solo Album In Japan This January

your popularity in japan can't really deny..soo proud of you Hyun Joong!!! ^_^

CREDIT as tagged ;  Oh!Kpop/enewsworld



KOREAN ACTOR AND SINGER KIM HYUN JOONG recently announced the release of his upcoming solo album in Japan next year, as a press conference was held at the Osaka International Convention Center in Japan last November 9th. The album is set to be released on January 25.

On the said press conference, they acknowledged the report that Kim Hyun Joong started his eight city tour in Japan, which is expected to draw at least 30,000 fans of his fans. The tickets were also sold out in a record time, confirming Kim Hyun Joong’s popularity in the country.

Kim Hyun Joong was further quoted saying, “I will give [the fans] an awesome show. I also want to have a ‘communication time’ that matches the distinct characteristics of each city. “My dream is [to perform] at the Budokan in Japan. Next, an arena tour, then a concert at the Tokyo Dome. I will try my best to make my dream a reality as soon as possible.”

No comments:

Post a Comment